Examination module in NLP enables users to use pre-defined templates and generate report cards with a single click. Key Features
- Creates personalised grading system NLP has three default grading systems approved by CBSE. In this way, schools can create their own grading system with the help of this module.
- Provides customisable examination structure Establishing the examination structure for a class is a very important task. Through this module, any type of examination structure, including the number of terms and assessments for each class, can be easily designed as they are customisable and intuitive.
- Enables secure and user-based access With three easy steps — downloading the template, filling the Excel sheet and uploading it back on the system, this module makes the process secure with user-based access, that is, only the concerned teachers get access to the files.
- Provides graphical representation of student performance This module makes personalised report cards for each student with default templates which provides a complete evaluation of the students’ progress in academics as well as in co-curricular activities in the form of easy-to-understand graphical reports.
- Ensures parental awareness This module makes parents aware of their ward’s academic performance with regular notifications via SMS and emails. Parents can also check the report cards via the parent portal.
- Encourages performance improvement This module encourages teachers to give grace marks to students to improve on their academic performance.
- Encourages supplementary exam This module encourages students to take supplementary exams to improve their grades.
- Exam Hierarchy Overview
- How to group the academic terms (already created) under a new name in the Exam Hierarchy page?
- How to create assessments under an academic term?
- How to import the subjects under the assessments in exam hierarchy?
- How to add a subject activity to a subject?
- How to create rubrics under the subject activity?
- What are horizontal and vertical ways of calculating the total marks?
Optional Subject Mapping
Subject Activity Configuration
Report Card Builder
Commentary Remark Types
Marks Entry Labels
Exam Hierarchy Validator
Report Card Publish
Class Analysis Reports
Class Performance Report
Grade Distribution Report
Term Level Report
Marks Entry Checklist Report
Class Topper Report
Activity Rubric Report
Teacher Analysis Report
Watch This Space!
Articles for this category will be published soon.