Schools can get a smart library management solution by availing NLP's Library module that simplifies the workflow and also decreases manual intervention. Key Features
- Enables easy tracking It assigns a unique accession number to each holding of the library, be it a book, CD, DVD, or a pen drive and thoroughly categorises them. The accession enables the library manager to easily search for a particular holding and know about its availability and condition.
- Expediates issue and return process The module is integrated with a quick issue and return policy that can automate the issues and returns of holdings with the help of a smart barcode reader. A librarian can easily issue or process return within seconds with the help of students’ ID and individual holdings’ accession number.
- Provides customised membership The module provides a customised membership policy that enables staff and students to avail different memberships as per their individual requirements. These memberships have different benefits pertaining to submission-leverage, holding-reservation, etc. Be it issue limit or reservation limit - everything can be specified separately for each holding type in this membership.
- One-stop solution Be it issuing any holding, reserving it for another member, keeping track on the status, creating a membership, or calculating fine - this module helps one process all actions easily on a single platform.
- Provides comprehensive reports This module provides comprehensive reports of each transaction, such as information of damaged or lost holdings, pending fines or the list of holding a reservation, and keeps the school updated with all the relevant information.
Holding Form Editor
- How to Issue a book ?
- How to return a book ?
- What is Quick issue/return ?
- How to upload library transaction in bulk ?
- How to issue the holding to the student?
- How to return the holding from the student?
- How to issue the holding to the staff?
- How to return the holding from the staff?
- How to view the library information for students and staff?
- How to issue and return the holding from the student and staff?
Holding Defaulters List
Library Issue Return
Watch This Space!
Articles for this category will be published soon.