Menu > Teacher Workspace > Home > Select a course
- Click Course Details tab on top of the page.
- Select the chapter from the right side panel of the page.
- Click in front of chapter. It will open list of sessions assigned for that chapter.
- Select the desired session.
- Click Resources.
- Click Homework (on the left side below coursework).
- Click Add homework (+Button). It will open homework module specifically designed for homework assigning.
- Fill details (homework name, objective, learning outcome, instructions) and click Next.
- Choose session (current/last/next).
- Assign chapter, concept (optional) and click Next.
- Choose All/groups/individuals (to whom you want this homework to be assigned) All means homework will be assigned to all students. Groups mean homework will be assigned to a specific group of students created by the teacher. Individual means teacher can specifically choose some students by their name.
- Select publish, unpublish and submission date and click Next.
- Click adaptive assessments.
- Click desired Assessment and click Finish.
Was this article helpful to you?