Menu > Teacher Workspace > Home > Select a course
- Click Course Details tab on top of the page.
- Select the chapter from the right side panel of the page.
- Click in front of chapter. It will open list of sessions assigned for that chapter.
- Select the desired session.
- Click Resources.
- Click ‘Add Resources’ button located on right bottom corner of screen.
- Click + button in the bottom right corner of screen.
- Click ‘Create Resource’. It will open a pop-up window with creation tools.
- Click Quick Assessment.
- Write assessment name.
- Choose subjective/objective.
- Choose chapters/concepts and click Next.
- Set Duration and click Next.
- Choose Difficulty Level(easy/medium/hard) and click Generate.
- Click generated assessment. This assessment will be available in the resource library. Teacher can assign this test as class test or homework.
- Click download key to download the key of created assessment.
- Click Template.
- Apply a template (Choose OCR template for automatic system evaluation)
- Click Download to download a pdf copy of created assessment.
Was this article helpful to you?