> Admission > Manage Admission
The steps chosen by you for the admission process will be displayed on the screen.
- Click the Enquiry/Application/Registration/Evaluation step.
- Click at the right corner of the page. On the new page, the applicant’s details are to be filled in.
- Enter Enquiry No. / Application No. / Registration No. / Evaluation No. or turn on the Autogenerate button to automatically enter the Enquiry No. as per the series mapped to the class.
You can create the Enquiry No. series and map it to classes from > Admission > Applicant ID Series-Class Mapping. Enquiry Date will be auto-filled with the current date. You can change the Enquiry Date / Application Date / Registration Date / Evaluation Date to any past date, in case you are updating the enquiries/applications/registrations/evaluations that you have already received.
- Choose the academic session for which the admission is enquired from the drop-down menu. The drop-down menu enlists the upcoming academic sessions created in NLP.
- Select the Class for which admission is sought.
- Fill in the Student Details.
- Enter the First Name of the applicant.
- Enter the Middle and Last Name of the applicant.
- Enter the Date of Birth of the applicant
- Select the Gender of the applicant.
On enquiry form, you can Add Follow-up Details
Select Yes for adding the follow-up details to the enquiry, else select No. Select a Next Follow-up Date for the enquiry and enter a Follow-up Remark. Select a Follow-up Status from Pending, Interested and Not Interested.
Fill in the Primary Contact Details.
- Select the primary contact among Father, Mother, Local Guardian and Legal Guardian.
- Enter the Salutation.
- Enter the First Name.
- Enter the Last Name.
- Enter the Mobile Number.
- Enter the Email ID of the primary contact.
- Select the Source from where the applicant has learned about the admission process.
- Add additional Information, if any.
- Enter Remark, if any.
- Enter the Address of the applicant.
- Click SAVE or SAVE & CONTINUE.
If you wish to collect more information from the applicant, you can add those custom fields from > Admission > Custom List Values etc.