> Admission > Manage Admission
The steps chosen by you for the admission process will be displayed on the screen. Confirmation is the last step in the admission process.
- Click at the top right corner of the screen. The New Admission page appears on which the applicant’s details are to be filled in.
- Enter the Enquiry No. / Application No. / Registration No. / Evaluation No. or turn on the Autogenerate button to automatically enter the Enquiry No. as per the series mapped to the class.
You can create the Enquiry No. series from > Admission > Autonumber Settings and map it to classes from > Admission > Enquiry No./Applicant ID series. Enquiry Date will be auto-filled with the current date. You can change the Admission Date to any past date, in case you are updating the admission details that you received earlier.
- Choose the academic year for which the admission is enquired from the drop-down menu. The drop-down menu enlists the upcoming academic sessions created in NLP.
- Select the Class for which admission is sought.
- Click UPLOAD PICTURE to upload the picture of the student. You can upload a picture from the system or capture the picture of the applicant using a webcam.
- Fill in the Student Details.
- Enter the First Name of the applicant.
- Enter the Middle and Last Name of the applicant.
- Enter the Date of Birth of the applicant.
- Select the Gender of the applicant.
- Fill in the Primary Contact Details.
- Select the primary contact among Father, Mother, Local Guardian and Legal Guardian.
- Enter the Salutation.
- Enter the First Name.
- Enter the Last Name.
- Enter the Mobile Number.
- Enter the Email ID of the primary contact.
- Select the Source from where the applicant has learned about the admission.
- Add additional Information, if any.
- Enter Remark, if any.
- Enter the Address of the applicant.
- Select the status of the student by clicking the Shortlist or Waitlist.
- Click SAVE or SAVE & CONTINUE.
Was this article helpful to you?