Menu > Teacher Workspace > Home > Select a course
- Click Course Details tab on top of the page.
- Select the chapter from the right side panel of the page.
- Click in front of chapter. It will open list of sessions assigned for that chapter.
- Select the desired session.
- Click Resources.
- Click Homework (on the left side below coursework).
- Click Add homework (+ button) it will open homework module specifically designed for homework assigning.
- Fill details(homework name, objective, learning outcome, instructions) and click Next.
- Choose a session(current/last/next).
- Assign chapter and concept (optional) and click Next.
- Choose All/groups/individuals (to whom you want this homework to be assigned) All means homework will be assigned to all students. Group means homework will be assigned to a specific group of students created by the teacher. Individual means teacher can specifically choose some students by their name.
- Select Publish, Unpublish and Submission date and click Next.
- Click pre-read for pre-reading/ recommended read for recommended reading/assessment for tests and adaptive assessments for adaptive assessments.
- Click desired resource and click Finish.
In Pre-read and recommended read icon teacher get to assign videos or PDF as homework.
Was this article helpful to you?