> Admission > Application/Registration Fee Receipt Settings
- Click CREATE NEW option on the screen.
- Select a template from the list of templates available in A4, A5 and A6 sizes.
- Click NEXT.
- Select an auto-numbering series from the drop-down menu.
- All the classes will be mapped to the selected template.
- Receipt No. is used to uniquely identify an application/registration (admission) fee receipt. Fee receipts are generated when the application/registration fee is collected from applicants. Every fee receipt generated by NLP will have a unique number.
- Therefore, it is important to define the number series for the receipt, before collecting application or registration fees in the admission process. In case it is not defined, NLP will use a series by default.
- NLP provides an option to customize the fee receipt as per your requirement. Click on the configured fee receipt template and select Edit Fee Receipt option to open the CK editor and modify the template as per your requirement.
- It is also possible to map a different fee receipt auto-numbering to the receipt at any point. Click Update Autonumbering, and choose the required series from the list and save it.
- The receipt can be deleted at any point using the Delete receipt option.
Was this article helpful to you?