> Examination> Pass/Fail Remarks
Remarks can be given as passed or failed to the students, depending on their pass or fail status.
- Select Class on the left corner of the page.
- Enter remarks in Pass field.
- Enter remarks in the Failed field (Subject name can also be shown with the remark).
- Enter remarks in Grace Marks field (Grade marks can be shown with the remark).
- Fill in the Grace Marks Indicator.
- Click Save.
- Fill in the Lower Range, Upper Range and Remarks field.
- Click ADD REMARKS, the new row will be added to fill in the Lower Range, Upper Range and Remarks.
- Click Save. The pass/fail remarks will be configured to the student.
Was this article helpful to you?