> Admission > Applicant ID Series
The series needs to be numbered for the Enquiry ID, Applicant ID and Application/registration fee receipt ID. The number series is created for the templates.
- Click on the right side of the page to add new series. The next window will appear.
- Enter Series Name, Prefix, Starting Number and Suffix.
- Select Apply To (Enquiry ID, Applicant ID and Application/Registration fee receipt ID) from the drop-down menu. If you are creating an applicant ID series that is applicable for Application/Registration fee receipt ID, it can be used in the current as well as future academic sessions.
- Click Create. The series will be created and shown on the page.
- Click to edit and deactivate the created series.
Was this article helpful to you?