> Admission > Admission Documents
NLP allows you to define the documents that are to be collected as part of the admission process (Birth certificate, Community certificate etc). These documents can be linked to Application, Registration or Confirmation steps of the process as required.
- Click at the top right corner of the page.
- Select whether you wish to collect the documents for each class or category.
- It is also possible to map documents to a particular category of students within the class. For example, income certificate is required only for those students who belong to the RTE category.
- While doing this, make sure that the required admission categories are created in > Admission > Admission Category.
- Enter the name of the document.
- Enter for which admission step you wish to collect the document.
- Turn on the toggle for Mandatory to make the collection of documents mandatory for the selected admission step.
- Select the classes from which you wish to collect the admission document.
- Scroll down and click SAVE.
- Once a document is configured, it can be modified as long as it is not collected from any student.,
- A document cannot be deleted (from this page) once it is collected from at least a student.
- In order to prevent the users from moving a student from one step to another without collecting the required documents, go to > Admission > Admission Process > Smart Validations, and tick ‘Move student to subsequent steps only if application/registration documents is submitted’ checkbox.