> Admission > Manage Admission
The steps chosen by you for the admission process will be displayed on the screen.
- Click the Confirmation step from the admission steps.
- Search with the name of the student for whom the admission is to be confirmed and select the student to view the admission details.
- Click CONFIRM ADMISSION from the top right corner of the page.
- Update the details of the student, if required, in the pop-up window.
- Select the Section to which you want to allocate the student.
- Select the Admission Date, which will be considered as the date of joining of the student. The current date will be selected by default. You can change it as per the requirement.
- Enter Admission No. or, turn on the Autonumbering toggle to automatically generate admission number.
- Every admission confirmed student in NLP should have a unique Admission No. within NLP.
- The admission number will be autogenerated based on the custom series defined by the school.
- Once admission is confirmed for a student, he/she will appear in Student list page (of student module).
- Their details will become read-only in the admission module. Hence it will no longer be possible to modify their details from admission module.
- To enter admission number manually, keep the Autonumbering toggle off and enter the required number in the text box.
- Click CONFIRM.
Was this article helpful to you?