> Admission > Applicant Account Management
Accounts can be created for the admission applicants whose admission is confirmed. Both the applicants who have applied for admission in offline and online modes can get their accounts created. Through their accounts, fee transactions can be done smoothly. Applicants whose accounts are created but they have not yet logged in will be displayed in Login Pending tab. Applicants who have logged into their accounts will be displayed in Activated tab.
- Select Academic Session from the drop-down menu.
- Select Admission Class from the drop-down menu.
- Select Payment Category (Mapped or Unmapped) from the drop-down menu. The list of the applicants whose accounts are not yet created will appear in Not Created.
- Click Create Account against the applicant for whom the account must be created. The account will be created and the login credentials will be sent to the registered mail ID and mobile number.
- If the applicant has not activated the account, a reminder can be sent by clicking the REMIND button against the name of the applicant under LOGIN PENDING tab.
- The registered email IDs and mobile numbers can be edited too, by clicking the EDIT button against the name of the applicant under LOGIN PENDING tab.