> Admission > Application/Registration Fee
- Click at the top right corner of the page.
- Fill in the details
- Enter the Fee Name.
- Enter the Short Code by which the fee may be referred to.
- Enter a label for the fee.
- Choose a mode of admission for which the fee is applicable.
- Choose the admission step in which the application or registration fee needs to be collected.
- Enter the fee amount.
- Select whether you want to apply the fee on class or admission category.
- Select the classes you want to include in this admission document.
- Click SAVE.
- In order to prevent the users from moving a student from one step to another without collecting the required fees, go to > Admission > Admission Process > Smart Validations, and tick ‘Move student to subsequent steps only if application/registration fees is collected’ checkbox.
Was this article helpful to you?