> Payment Gateway > Adjustment History
All the transactions that have been adjusted by the School would be listed in the adjustment history. History will give information on mainly three things: ‘Action’ taken by the school (Adjusted or Refunded), Date of adjustment, Receipt created (If the transaction was adjusted). The page will be displayed with Payment origin, Payment ID, Response Date, Payment Processor, Student Details, Failure Amount, Paid Amount, Fee Amount, Action Taken, Adjusting Date, Receipt ID.
- Select Module (Admission or Fee) from the drop-down menu.
- Select Academic Session from the drop-down menu.
- Select Failure Reason (Duplicate or Anomaly) from the drop-down menu.
- Click to select the date range.
- Click to apply more filters to select Class and Section and click Apply. The list of all adjusted transactions will be displayed.