> Examination > Examination Reports > Class Performance Report
Class Performance Report provides data of the students based on subject-assessment or assessment-subject. Overall performance (marks) of the student will be displayed in the Excel format including rank, scholastic marks, percentage, grades, attendance, subject and term. The report is downloadable in Excel format.
- Click FILTERS. The pop-up window will appear.
- Select Assessment-Subject or Subject-Assessment.
- Select Class, Section and Term from the drop-down menu.
- Select Subject Type as Scholastic or Co-Scholastic (both can be selected) from the drop-down menu.
- Select Subject/Assessment from the drop-down menu.
- Select Marks Type from the drop-down menu.
- Select Marks, Percentage or Grades from the drop-down menu.
- Select the checkbox against Max Marks, if it needs to be included.
- Click Download Excel.
The class performance report will be downloaded in Excel format.